In uncertain markets, clients can make emotional decisions. This cost-effective variable annuity enables clients to grow their retirement assets with strategies to manage risk.
Why Protective Variable Annuity Investors Series?
It’s a simple, cost-effective solution that can help clients tax-efficiently grow contract value while protecting against the impact of emotional investor decisions that can happen when market volatility increases.
Get a profile of Protective Variable Annuity Investors Series and why it makes a wise choice for growth and protection from market volatility.
Consider this product for a client who:
- Is focused on growth
- Wants options to manage the impact of market volatility
- Prefers equity investing
- Is interested in a tax-efficient way to transfer assets
- May be concerned about excessive fees or tax drag
Key product specs
- Issue ages are 0 – 85
- Minimum initial purchase payment of $5,000
- Mortality and expense risk and administration charge: 1.00%
- Contract maintenance fee: $35
- Investment options: more than 80
- Loyalty bonus: 2.00%
Optional allocation adjustment program
- Designed to help manage the impact of market volatility and preserve contract value during extended down markets
- Monitored investments that are underperforming are temporarily reallocated to a money market investment option until their performance recovers beyond a specified level
Helpful resources for Protective Variable Annuity Investors Series
Want more top-level details? Ready to take a deeper dive into the features and benefits? Just download these product materials.
Other related products
Offer protected income and growth with Protective%%®%% Aspirations variable annuity
Protective%%®%% Income Builder Indexed Annuity for income and growth
Protective%%®%% Market Defender II Annuity to limit loss and support growth
We're here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security your clients deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.