With this indexed annuity, there’s no need for clients to forego asset security in order to achieve goals for asset growth.
Why recommend Protective Asset Builder II?
This indexed annuity is a solid solution for clients who want various opportunities for contract growth but also need to have downside protection.
Check current rates
Be sure to confirm our 5-7 and 10-year current rate information, which we set every two weeks. Rates may change without notice and, depending on market conditions, may be set more frequently. Not all guarantee periods available for all firms.
Explore a protected growth strategy
Use this flyer with clients to explain the various investment allocation strategies they can choose to help support their growth goals.
Get a quick profile of Protective Asset Builder II and why this indexed annuity helps support a sound retirement plan.
Consider this product for a client who:
- Is focused on preserving assets, but values growth
- Has a moderate risk profile
- May prefer the safety of bonds, bank CDs and other fixed investments
Key product specs
- Minimum purchase of $10,000, subsequent deposits allowed
- Issued from 0 – 85 for non-qualified contracts; 18 – 85 for qualified
- Select from S&P 500®, J.P. Morgan Mojave℠ Index or Citi Flexible Allocation 6 Excess Return Index
- Multiple annuitization options and a return of purchase payment option available
Built-in waivers to protect against unexpected life events
- Penalty-free withdrawals of 10% of the contract value
- Nursing facility confinement/terminal illness condition waiver allows the withdrawal of all or a portion of the contract value¹
- Unemployment waiver permits the withdrawal of all or a portion of the contract value with no withdrawal charge²
Helpful resources on Protective Asset Builder II
Want more top-level details? Ready to learn more about the index options? Just download these Protective Asset Builder II indexed annuity product materials.
In-depth product profile
Overview of interest crediting strategies
Interest crediting strategies historical performance
One-pager on safety vs. growth
J.P. Morgan Mojave℠ Index overview
Citi Flexible Allocation 6 Excess Return Index overview
Other related topics
Risks to consider when accumulating retirement savings
Protective%%®%% Income Builder Indexed Annuity for income and growth
Protective%%®%% Market Defender II Annuity to limit loss and support growth
We're here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security your clients deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
¹ The Nursing Facility Confinement/Terminal Condition waiver may not be available in all states. State variations may apply.
² Waives withdrawal charges and MVA for contract owners and/or spouses who qualify. Not available in all states. State variations may apply. Terms and conditions apply.