Why Protective ProPayer Income Immediate Annuity?
Consider this solution for a client who:
Key product specs
- Issued from age 0-99 (limited options after 85)
- Initial purchase payment from $50,000 to $1M
- Monthly/quarterly/semi-annual or annual income options
Options for enhanced income flexibility:
- PayPlus option provides compounding annual annuity income payment increases of up to 10% of the prior year’s income payment for an added cost
- Commutable Value option allows full surrender for a percentage of the adjusted purchase payment based on year exercised of certain period contracts only, for an added cost
Other related topics
The NAIC regulation requiring this refers to any advertisement for "the insurer or its products" and makes no distinction to as to whether the identifying disclosure is included in linked literature. This page is an ad for ProPayer, so the requirement applies.
Single premium immediate annuity contracts issued under policy form series IPD-2112 (PLICO) and AF-2112 (PLAIC). Policy form numbers, product availability and product features may vary by state.