Why Protective Aspirations?
See VP Annuity National Sales Manager, Martha Hart, discuss how the unique features of our Protective Aspirations variable annuity can prepare clients to move confidently toward their unique visions of retirement.
If you're ready to get started, you can download our digital sales kit now.
Consider this product for clients who:
- Want flexible options for growing their assets.
- Have a higher risk profile.
- Is interested in a reliable source of guaranteed income.
- Want to leave a lasting legacy for loved ones.
Key product specs
- Issue ages from 0-85 (0-77 for Maximum Anniversary or Quarterly Value Death Benefit)
- Over 90 investment options
- Two optional lifetime income benefits
- Offers quarterly or annual enhanced death benefits
- Investment amounts from $5,000 up to $1M
- 1.20% mortality and expense risk and administration
Two optional income benefits
Clients can adjust income as they see fit
Other related topics
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of a variable annuity, any optional protected lifetime income benefit, and the underlying investment options before investing. This and other information is contained in the prospectuses for a variable annuity and its underlying investment options. Investors should read the prospectuses carefully before investing. Prospectuses may be obtained by contacting PLICO at 800-456-6330.