Why recommend Protective Classic Choice term?
Consider this product for a client who:
- Wants simple short-term death benefit coverage
- May have a young family and a mortgage or other debts
- Interested in longer term periods beyond traditional 30-year offerings
- Wants the most coverage for the lowest cost
Key product specs²
- Coverage is available for 10-, 15-, 20-, 25-, 30-, 35- and 40-year periods
- Minimum face amount of $100,000
- 31-day grace period before policy lapse
- $65 commissionable policy fee
Helpful resources on Protective Classic Choice term
Other related topics
¹ Rankings current as of October 2021. Based on comparison of Protective Classic Choice Term monthly premiums against 23 carriers, at quinquennial ages for three Non-Tobacco underwriting classes at durations of 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years.
² Specifications are for the standard product and are different from the New York version of the product. Reference the NY specs for these details.