We want to make submitting life insurance business easy and efficient every step of the way. Here are a few tips to help ensure accuracy and reduce errors when you're completing life insurance applications.
- Include as much beneficiary information as possible when submitting applications.
- Supplying the beneficiary's Social Security Number and date of birth provides identifying information up front that can help speed up the claims process.
- Do not include physical checks with your mailed in Velocity's Telelife pre-applications – send separately according to premium mailing instructions.
- Use black ink on all hard-copy forms. It improves legibility on digital copies.
- Do not embed images within emails – please attach documents to emails.
- Save photos as PDFs to send requirements (some photos contain too much data and will be pixelated).
- Formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF.
Read more application and illustration best practices here. For questions about submitting life applications, contact your Protective representative.