In October, we launched Velocity's digital Part II, giving you the ability to opt your clients in to answer Part II medical-related questions online.1 Continue reading to learn about the latest updates to Part II, including availability in all states, extension of the online interview timeline, and two new guides to assist your Velocity applications.
- New York applications are now able to use online Part II: Our digital Part II capability is now available in all states!* We're excited to offer this new feature to our New York customers.
- Owner other than Insured applications are now eligible for Online Part II.
- Interview timeline extension: We heard your feedback since we launched our Part II capability. Now, agents and customers can extend the online interview timeline at the click of a button.2 To extend your online interview timeline:
- Navigate to your Online Interview Dashboard.
- Find the file you want to extend.
- Click the "Extend Date" link. This will push the due date out four days from the date of request.
- New guides to assist your Protective Velocity applications: Now available on Accent is an Agent Guide to answer your questions and a Client Guide to assist them with what to expect from digital Part II. It's another way Protective Velocity's suite of digital tools keeps getting better to meet the ever-changing marketplace and keep your business moving forward.
For more information about these latest Part II updates, contact your Protective representative.
2 In order to extend the timeline, the online interview must still be active and not expired. Therefore, this must be done within the first four days post submission.
*iPipeline is coming soon and will not be on by the time this is published. PLAG.4201953.09.22
For Financial Professional Use Only. Not for Use With Consumers.