The latest enhancements to Protective Velocity
April 26, 2022
We are always excited to share the latest updates to Protective Velocity, our suite of digital solutions that makes it easier and quicker to do business with us. Read on to learn about recent enhancements.
- TeleLife 2.0 new interview process option: For agents who use EZ-App, TeleLife now offers a new “Opt In” option for customers to partially complete interviews online instead of conducting full interviews by telephone. This will allow for a more flexible process to complete medical questions at the customer’s convenience and less time on the phone with TeleLife.
- Enhanced Application Tracker: To provide your customers the most critical and latest details on the status of their applications, we have enhanced our Application Tracker tool on myaccount.protective.com. Updates include:
- Updated Protective branding and styling
- More details during the “Exams Outstanding” phase (exam ot Scheduled, Exam Scheduled, Exam Cancelled and Exam Rescheduled messaging)
- More details during the “Underwriting Review” phase, specifically listing outstanding requirements when the customer has outstanding questionnaires, or were requested an APS
As milestones are completed, the steps/status will update and the tracker will move to the next phase. More customer facing enhancements are coming this year as we continue to build out our Customer Purchase Portal.
Stay tuned for next month’s newsletter for even more improvements.
We're here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security your clients deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
For Financial Professional Use Only. Not for Use With Consumers.