Compare different types of universal life insurance
Providing clients with more than one option can help you build trust. Here’s how:
- Clients feel a greater sense of freedom and autonomy when they’re presented with more options.
- Having considered more possibilities, clients believe they’re less likely to feel regret over a missed opportunity.
- Multiple choices give clients a sense of control to make a more confident, informed decision.
- More options mean there’s a better chance clients will find a solution to align with their specific needs, wants and preferences.
- Offering several choices may create the impression that your client has access to a wider range of high-quality products.
By comparing the full spectrum of options, the right solution becomes clearer. When clients feel confident that they’re choosing a customized solution that fits into their overall financial plan based on cost-effectiveness, coverage needs, goals and risk tolerance, everyone wins.
When your client is striving for accumulation and they have a higher risk tolerance, you might recommend Protective® Strategic Objectives II VUL. If they’re looking for cost-effective permanent protection and modest growth potential, our UL solutions can be a great fit.
With a product for every need, you can count on Protective to be your one-stop-shop. Offer more solutions designed to meet your client’s goals — explore our full portfolio of protection solutions now.