Exceed clients’ expectations with fully underwritten life insurance solutions that don’t complicate the process. Our TeleLife team takes the administrative work off your plate — giving you more time to make the sale.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about TeleLife
Phone Number: 888-800-6608
- Prompt 1 = Customers calling to complete telephone interview
- Prompt 2 = Paramed status/questions
- Prompt 3 = Application packet, life insurance application status or underwriting questions
- Prompt 5 = Spanish-speaking customers calling to complete telephone interview
TeleLife will be calling from our dedicated toll-free number, listed above. Agents may want to provide this number to applicants or have them program into their cell phones.
Fax Number: 888-615-9619
Yes, the agent must be licensed in the application state in order to use TeleLife. The agent must also be appointed prior to solicitation in Pennsylvania only.
Available submission platforms include EZ-App℠ for permanent products and LifeSpeed for term solutions.
No. The TeleLife application process has been designed to eliminate the need for some APSs. Any APS that may be required will be ordered automatically.
- Face amount requested is greater than $20,000,000
- Application will have more than 2 policyowners
- Application is for a policy change
- The applicant will utilize a premium financing option
- The application is submitted as a trial/informal
Take a closer look at all the features that TeleLife has to offer you and your clients by checking out our collection of resources.
Other related topics
Submitting life business with speed and efficiency
EZ-App℠: Submit life insurance forms electronically
Review, approve and deliver policies electronically
We're here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security your clients deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.