Life insurance coverage needs for high-net-worth individuals often comes with a larger premium. Premium financing is a cost-effective strategy that allows them to pay the loan interest instead of the entire annual premium, often with little to no cost to them.
Key benefits of premium financing
What type of client may benefit from a premium finance strategy?
- High-net-worth individuals or couples
- Small business owners or corporations, LLCs, partnerships, sole proprietorships
- Have significant life insurance needs but want little to no out-of-pocket cost
- Have large estates they wish to preserve for future generations
- Are comfortable with leverage (using borrowed funds to acquire assets)
- Have sufficient assets to post as collateral
Choose from a variety of premium financing lenders
We work with some of the best lenders in premium financing. Our Approved Lender List gives you access to each lender’s current contact information.
Contact: Michael Moore, CLU
Contact: Mike Yurcho, VP, National Sales
Phone: 856.437.7969 ext. 108
Use this handy premium financing checklist
This helpful checklist will ensure that you gather all the necessary documentation required for premium financing. It also includes the contact information for our approved premium financing lenders and platforms.
Other related topics
Business continuation planning to protect against the unexpected
Executive compensation to attract and retain key employees
Protect the future success of your client’s business
We're here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security your clients deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.